View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 06:58 PM
keepinitreal
Master Fan

Well I finally finished watching episodes #211 & #212. They were great! #211 Of course Brian would win 2 tickets to "The White Party" in Miami. I was so glad when he asked Justin to go with him (looks like love ) & thought it was interesting Justin didn't ask before hand if he could go with Brian or who he was going with, especially knowing he had 2 tkts. Brian looked HOT in that tanning bed...uh minus the eyeball glasses. I could not stop laughing while he was talking to distraught Mel. Brian was so generous & wonderful for taking charge & making Linds & Mel's wedding day happen for them. It was touching watching him button Linds' ugly wedding dress for her. That kiss they shared was so affectionate & hearfelt. I didn't like that Linds was encouraging Brian to go the to White Party..& screw as many guys as possible. WHAT!!! Knowing Justin is the best thing that ever happened to Brian & that he really does love him, why the go "f as many guys as you can" speech? I expected more from her. Brian did look good dressed in all white though, didn't he? My, my, my. Truly, when doesn't he look good is the question. #212-I was shocked to hear Justin say to Brian that Ben is the hottest guy he's ever seen. Really?? What about your Brian? He's the hottest guy! The flashbacks of Brian & Ben getting it on was a surprise. I thought we'd just have to imagine what it was like & what they did to each other, but NOOOO! Thanks Cowlip Mikey was having a really hard time handling the news and I don't blame him at all. That's a lot to swallow That scene at the comic bookstore with Brian basically j Mikey off was unexpected. I was really at Brian. Ahole!! For goodness sake that's your bestfriend man!! There will never be another Michael who'll put up with all his s & still love him like that. I love that Michael is totally honest with Ben about his feelings for Brian & how Ben responds. "It's ok that you love him" That's deep! Priceless how Brian catches the bouquet at the White Party...(with his fine self) dressed in all white. um um um (sorry to write so much, as usual...these eps were really good)

"They say his f is legendary"~Michael (WOW! It's like that!!!!)

Last edited by keepinitreal; 11-22-2013 at 07:17 PM