View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If he goes back to being an adult, maybe he and Granny can hook up.

She'd handle him, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Yeah, I guess so too

I actually wanted him to have a relationship with Wendy before we learned how he was using her, and before we learned he isn't really Peter Pan... Well not the one we know usually (he's not a kid at all...)

I definitely agree that he has no sexuality He must have had some though since he got Rumple ^^

I think it got lost when he turned into Pan. Malcolm probably had the chance to score with tavern wenches a plenty.

I love the idea of Peter being evil, it's the fact that he's plotted to kill his family for years and expected his son to be happy about them having their mistakes in common.

Quote:
I know right That feels like so horrible things to do... It's hard to imagine he's human and even harder to imagine he's anyone's father, at least for me
It is and it ruined what was a perfectly interesting twist. Peter never wanted to grow up, not grow up to be an adult drunk, then get young and shrug about his kid's objections to the shadow and everything else.

I can't even buy him giving a crap about the Lost Boys or any child he "saves".

Quote:
I only watched the first movie, creeped me out totally I didn't know that was the reason the poor woman in the first movie turned into the demon. Peter definitely feels like a demon now!
Yeah, the demon had been chasing her family since she was a child. It was supposed to go after her sister, but they did a spell. See, their grandmother was in a cult and the demon was the little sister's imaginary friend. It killed her mother and stepfather and expected the girl to "marry" him. She had to give him and the others her son.

The son grew up after Katie kidnapped him and killed her sister. Paranormal Activity 4 was full of fail in the trailer itself, but it did explain that they keep taking male children.

Peter is the personification of this right now, which is what pisses me off. He's just like the demon/granny and doesn't care if he hurts or kills family, so long as the boy he planned for is available and intact.

Had they kept it the way it was before,I would have been fine. Peter once being an adult is and now he's not Peter anymore. I don't care which version it is, Peter has always come to Neverland as a kid.

Why couldn't he be Rumple's brother?

Quote:
Lovely art, though, totally not true on OUAT since "Peter Pan" was Malcolm first and he definitely had already grown up
The only thing bothering me is that he's not Peter Pan at all anymore now, he's lost all the traits of the characters that made him compelling (IMO). He's an adult, not a child.

I doubt anyone wants straight up translations from the characters/stories utilized but I think people just don't like when characters are changed so drastically that you wouldn't even recognize them except because they have the same name.
Some characters have been preserved, such as Ariel...

Well, you don't look into the right places because I've seen complaints about the show and some of its twists...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

This. It ruined him being a bad guy for me and they went too far. Even Cora wasn't this bad. She'd never kill her child or bloodline because that's insane.

Regina did kill her father, but killing your child is abhorrent.

I Ariel and I'm glad they picked Joanna Garcia.

I've heard millions of complaints and I'd never be "that" fan. Every show has its flaws and you can't pretend that it doesn't. I was a die-hard Buffy fan, I'm still obsessed with Final Fantasy and I can never get sick of LOST, Harry Potter and White Collar.

They still have their flaws and they're easy to spot. S7 of Buffy was god-awful and really hard to watch, the Final Fantasy movie was terrible, a good few of the arcs on Lost sucked and the finale was mixed. HP goes without saying and White Collar this season is a little iffy.

Speaking or Ariel, it's the exact reverse in this case. The original story was called Ondine and she was creepy as hell. When it became a Grimm fairytale, it was depressing. She just melted into foam and let Eric marry someone else.

I'll take the Disney version any day and OUAT's Ariel is a happy medium. It had the depressing part, but it also had the second chance happy ending.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 11-21-2013 at 06:40 PM