View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Yeah, that's my main problem too It completely changed the purpose of Peter Pan and I don't recognize him (the original character) either and that's the reason why I don't like it...
Not to mention that if Rumple's father ever come back, Peter Pan disappears in the process for ever

Haha, yeah, I totally agree about Robbie being amazing! I kind of like him better than Joffrey though, since for some reason I can't stand Joffrey and just want to slap his face every time he's on
That's because Joffrey is an inbred, would be rapist. They can't make Peter that dark b/c this is a network show.

Him having a love interest makes me laugh. Who the hell would want to be with someone that psychotic? It's like expecting Voldemort to have a wife aside from Nagini.

I seriously stand by my statement on Peter. He's a network Joffrey, he has no sexuality and until now, I really did think they made him like this as a metaphor of "Peter Pan Syndrome".

Now? He looks like Ted Bundy, Paul Fernando and every other famous, creepy nutcase. Peter could have easily beaten Wendy, but ABC won't let it get worse than that.

I don't get why they had no happy middle ground. He didn't need to have a sob story, but planning your great-grandson's murder? Trapping your own child in a box? WTF?!

Tbh, he's starting to remind me of the demon in Paranormal Activity. Death to anyone who won't give up their infant son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I admit, I'm imagining a completely different Malcolm than the one in the show just to match them up. This Malcolm pretended to be an incompetent con artist and coward while really making a living doing much creepier things, like selling children to people like the blind witch (OK, I read Stephen King's story "Popsy," except this Malcolm would have been ready for a vampire).

So, he may not have checked what the weird sisters' (sorry, Macbeth joke, but I don't know what else to call them) interest in Rumple was when he gave him to them.

And, he thought Rumple would have to die when he gave him to the shadow.

Yeah, I know I'm doing violence to the character as portrayed in the show, but my brain doesn't hurt as much as it did trying to reconcile the two.

So am I-I'm attempting to somehow make a Peter that doesn't make me want to vomit. What I don't get is why Peter is so smart and cold when Malcolm did have some affection for his son. idgaf if Tiger Lily shows up anymore, unless it's a secret weapon to kill Peter.

I've done the same damn thing in my head, because it made my skin crawl.