View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 03:54 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I generally don't care for the character of Tony but I did find both episodes which have looked at his past interesting & well done. Then Michael did a WONDERFUL job with the episode, but on the other hand he'd be missing Cote so that would come into it so part of Tony's pain would have been his real pain of no longer having her there working with them anymore. He also does a good job playing Tony now & Tony of the past, & it is good to see where he was & where he is now, him trying to make amends for his past despite him being really tired. I know from watching someone else who puts off sleep & suffers from insomnia what no sleep can do to a person so I do feel Michael played that really well. He also made me feel really sorry for him suffering over the loss of Ziva. Evil Michael, one day he may just make me like Tony more . Like Steffi, the scene in the bathroom where he told Gibbs that they don't even say "her" name was one of my favourites. But I also agree there's something missing or lacking, Gibbs is withdrawn which I'm not sure if it is to do with Ziva but I'm sure he is suffering & it could at least be part of what is wrong. He lets the team get close & he keeps losing them (Kate, Jenny, now Ziva although at least he knows she's alive somewhere). If he pulls himself away maybe if he loses one of them it won't hurt as much. But you could also see in the interrogation room where McGee was getting curious about how much he could earn by leaving Gibbs clearly didn't want him gone & didn't want to lose him. You could tell that with just one look

I think my McAbby heart is stopping me from warming up to Delilah . I did love Abby in the episode, & how she eventually warmed up to her though. That was well played, & typical Abby not wanting someone there watching over her or telling her what to do while also being jealous of McGee. I think the fact that it was McGee's girlfriend just made it worse for her. But I hope that Delilah is good for McGee as they do seem cute together (regardless of the fact that I don't trust her )

I can't think of anything else to say, sadly I don't feel well & I got really tired while watching the episode so I think there's probably things which didn't really sit with me & that I've missed which is a shame as it was a good episode
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote