View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 03:24 PM
DEfan27
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Yes, this is where i first saw it. It was a big fuss. Some "fans" were nasty that she acted like a diva with this big trailer and that only she got one....bla,bla. i was so pissed and responded...they were really mean
Except for the report from Peach, I haven't seen any other source or any other report saying anything about Nina getting a new trailer.
I wouldn't trust any non US pages especially fan Facebook pages to have more info about stuff like that.In most case all of the info is just directly translated from American sources,meaning they just copy and paste all the info they just find here.
I never heard Nina apologizing about her trailer and if that was the case we would have heard about it.

And all this whose trailer is convo is just funny that goes nowhere.What does it matter where the pics were taken?It looks like at least two different places.It's not like Ian or Nina haven't been to each other trailers.
If I am not mistaken one of the pics is from shooting the Let's Be Cops.So I am assuming she had different trailer for the movie.