View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 06:48 PM
hannahfan
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep watching or not. I didn't like latest episode. The only characters I liked was John and Astrid. I usually like Stephen and can understand his point of view to certain degrees, but last night he really grated on my nerves. Cara was even worse. I do not like her character at all. The way she treats John and the recent episode was over the line. The whole obey crap was ridiculous. I'm getting tired of her sweeping away his valid concerns, making it about having control. That John concerns were confirmed doesn't seem to have taken them off their high horses. The only moments I liked with Stephen was with Astrid. No way can I ship John/Cara no matter how much chemistry they might have not the way Cara treats him. The only romantic relationship I maybe ship is Stephen/Astrid.

Maybe it will change, but I doubt it. It seems to be ongoing pattern.
Yeh, to be honest, none of the eps are all that great. The only things I enjoy are John, Astrid, Stephen/Astrid, and Russell. Tonight's ep was slightly more interesting than all the previous ones. I enjoyed Russell getting some time to shine and that I totally understood the Korean without the subtitles. All that study has paid off! I also liked Piper and hope she sticks around, and we get more Russell/Piper scenes. No Atrid, boooooo. She was mentioned, but I missed her this ep. OMG, the Stephen/Cara scenes were so awkward. No chem at all and now I am officially done with Cara. Why would you go there with Stephen when you're with John. She is so not worthy of either and it just makes her look bad. Stephen too. And when I enjoy secondary female characters more than the lead, that says it all. Astrid, Piper, and Irene are all more fun and likable than Cara. Anyway, since the show is getting a full season, I'll probably stick around for whatever Stephen/Astrid and Piper/Russ possibilities there may be.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!