View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 05:18 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Review time, yae!

Caskett:

OMG how adorable were these two!

Loved the book ending sequence- opening with a Caskett scene and ending with one.

The case connecting to their relationship was awesome.

That bed scene with Beckett not liking Linus was cute. Now if it was a bear or a wolf I wouldn't mind but not Linus. LOL!

Beckett's line, "If you want to be invited into my territory you'd better rethink that."- I was like WTF she actually said a sexual comment in the work place, even as she looked around to make sure no one was watching, wow- so could not believe that!

The talk about the elephants on Beckett's desk.

And that ending with Castle removing Linus and placing sea shells they collected on the beach- could he be anymore romantic!

Castle saying, "We're both alphas"- seriously why couldn't my school paper have been due this week, using this line would have been perfect!

And Beckett's comment, "I love our story."- Who doesn't!

'Roach Coach'

I'm refering to Ryan & Espo as their Nikki Heat given name because they don't have one on Castle.

These guys were freakin' awesome!

Both trying to determine who was the man in the relationship: "You do realize you're wearing a sweater vest." LOL!

I so could not believe what went down with these two in terms of the car accident and shootout!

The Case:

I said it about last weeks case but I changed my mind- this week's case is the best!

I love how Castle isn't a traditional cop show where you can find out who the killer is in the first 5 minutes. This show always has so many layers to it that everyone involved seems like a possible suspect and then it turns out to be the one you don't really see coming.

Seriously I could not have pegged the wife to be the one involved.

And the whole thing with the diamond just blew my mind.

Other Thoughts:

Okay I'm gonna say it here and now, "The moon walk was a fake- that Roswell wasn't"- best Castle line ever! He believes in the Roswell Incident!!!!!!!!!! I've been a strong believer in Roswell since I was 8 so the fact that Castle continues to believe in a lot of what I believe in continues to blow my mind and make me one heck of a happy person. Never in my tv life have I related to anyone like I do with Castle.

This was what I wrote during the shoot out scene: -And seriously, why do bad guys always have to be wearing clown masks? They never cease being creepy.-

Then a scene later this conversation happens: Ryan- "Clown masks." | Castle- "As if clowns weren't creepy enough."- Castle used the same word I did! Loved that.

Final Thoughts:

Okay got everything that I wrote in my notes.

How the fk does this show continue to get better and better?! Like seriously.

And don't get me started on next week- that one is gonna be insane with Esplanie dopplegangers!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote