View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:03 PM
HeavenlyRose
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
I agree. Because I don't ship Calzona (I ship Arizona with happiness), I find myself wishing Lauren would come back. I think the (lack of) chemistry between Arizona and Leah, as well as not showing them touching, is deliberate so that Arizona/Leah is non-threatening to Callie and Arizona. There is such a great difference compared to Arizona and Lauren's chemistry.

Things would be a lot more interesting if Lauren comes back because she would be a real threat to Callie and Arizona. There's more suspense, compared to now where there's no suspense at all. Like with Meredith and baby Bailey in last year's finale, you just know they're going to be fine in the end. Unfortunately, because the writers would never allow Arizona to be her own character instead of just a supporting character to Callie, they would never let her be the object in an actual love triangle (Callie/Arizona/Lauren).

You speak from my soul...even I totally ship Calzona cause I really really love them together. But bringing Lauren on the show only for 3 episodes was not necessary. She should have stayed much longer. I can`t get over Laurzona and their chemistry.

...Yes that was a big waste

Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen, as if they were just meant to be.