View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:52 AM
HeavenlyRose
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)

People talk about Arizona taking off her necklace, but Callie took off her necklace and ring weeks (months? GA timeline make no sense!) ago. I actually have no idea why Arizona is still wearing them. That's the most confusing thing to me.

I think a lot of these people who bemoan that Arizona is a bitch for not still trying to get Callie back just can't stand to see Arizona with Leah. I personally have no problem seeing Arizona with someone else. In fact, if she's going to get so much grief about it anyway, I would rather the writers bring Lauren back, or actually make Arizona/Leah more believable than what they currently are. It's annoying to see some fans complain about Arizona and Leah together, but for me to not actually see anything significant going on between them. They've never even touched!

Right? I never understood that either.
I agree on all what you`ve said...so damn right. That Arizona taking off her necklace was necessary in my opinion, it`s something which belongs to her relationship with Callie and all that belongs to the past.
I don`t don`t have a problem to see arizona with someone else and Leah is a sweet girl....
But it would be much greater if Shonda would bring Lauren back, they have Chemistry to die for

Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen, as if they were just meant to be.