View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:19 AM
lancer6238
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimimi0101 (View Post)
I just get so frustrated with peole that are all: oh she's such a selfish bitch for not wanting to work on her marriage.
How is she supposed to do that when Callie isn't receptive at all? Why do people not talk about how Callie is already thinking about her life after divorce (last week about splitting the next 10 years of Halloween with Arizona and this week with the questions she asked Emma)?

I'm actually kind of glad we didn't get the groveling S7 Arizona. Yes she cheated, and she also spent the first 3-4 episodes feeling horrible about it and wanting to make it right with Callie, but it was like banging her head into a wall. It would be pathetic to keep trying when you know the other person isn't going to respond at all.

People talk about Arizona taking off her necklace, but Callie took off her necklace and ring weeks (months? GA timeline make no sense!) ago. I actually have no idea why Arizona is still wearing them. That's the most confusing thing to me.

I think a lot of these people who bemoan that Arizona is a bitch for not still trying to get Callie back just can't stand to see Arizona with Leah. I personally have no problem seeing Arizona with someone else. In fact, if she's going to get so much grief about it anyway, I would rather the writers bring Lauren back, or actually make Arizona/Leah more believable than what they currently are. It's annoying to see some fans complain about Arizona and Leah together, but for me to not actually see anything significant going on between them. They've never even touched!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimimi0101 (View Post)
I'm also but more abotu the fact that their award winning peds doctor doesn't get any cases.
Right? I never understood that either.