View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 12:55 PM
EyesOnFire
Loyal Fan

I can't believe that there's another Harmony shipper on here! I was alone in liking them back in the day.
Then again most of, if not all, my ships are like that. Galeniss isn't hugely popular, Ty/Bay is nowhere close to Bemmett, Puckleberry was never huge. I think my only popular ship is Brallie as of right now.

Technically half year but they have corresponding courses that pretty much make them full year. My classical theology course has a required matching course and it's modern theology (which I'm sure I'll hate less). My statistics course is mostly uni-variate and the next one is exclusively bi-variate.
I still don't see the point of classical theology. I can see the point of statistics and how it applies to other classes. But CT... not so much.

I feel ya- anything out is better than nothing at all. But at least you got something out. I had to put LaK on hold. I probably won't work on it until my finals are done. I might post a one-shot for B/T (or Galeniss) but that's all for now. I'm just really worn down.

GHWC has been updated! Perhaps the cute little update will inspire others to get some B/T stuff out while I'm out of commission.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan

Last edited by EyesOnFire; 11-04-2013 at 02:55 PM