View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Whimsical Elf
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoriapostmoderna (View Post)
This. I was watching the day before yesterday and, as if the Howardette and Lenny scenes are not enough feels inducing, then comes the tag and I just... lose all coherent thought.
I agree - two full-on emotional scenes, then they whack you with that tag - what are they trying to do to us? I've just watched that ep again myself, and found it's not too overwhelming when you just watch it straight through, without replaying the tag 10 times!

Anyway, I hope everyone's recovered from the Survivor Game!
I've been thinking it would be good to reflect on Season 7 so far before we get to next week's new ep if people are up for that, so I've listed all the Shamy interactions from the first 6 episodes. I think we can acknowledge we've been spoilt with so much Shamy in the first part of the season (may it continue!); I make it 20 scenes, but please let me know if I've missed any.

If anyone wants to share their thoughts on their favourite moments/ scenes/ episodes, I'd be very interested to hear!

I've got pics for each of the main scenes/groups of scenes, which I'll post later. I'm thinking if people feel so inclined they can vote for their top 3 and I'll compile the results. Or we can just discuss. Don't worry - I am not proposing another survivor game! No voting anything off, just sharing our opinions and revelling in the sheer Shamy joy!

Season 7 Shamy moments (7.01 - 7.06)

1. Phone convo: “I won’t bring home bed bugs.”/ "My Sweet Baboo." (7.01)
2. Janko/planko. “I fear Leonard is being unfaithful to Penny.” (7.02)
3. Listening outside door. “Like you’d know what kissing sounds like.” (7.02)
4. “Hello sailor.” Popeye & Olive Oyl. (7.02)
5. “Careful Amy...”/ “You wanna take the bus to work?” (7.02)
6. Cheesecake Factory. “Guess that story’s more sad than funny.” (7.03)
7. Dancing on the couch. (7.03)
8. Watching/ruining Raiders. (7.04)
9. Skype - invite to impromptu date night. (7.04)
10. “You don’t need to seek revenge.” (7.04)
11. Date night. “I have some exciting news.” (7.05)
12. At Penny’s door. “Are you sure your moth-like personality won’t be drawn to the blazing fire that is myself?” (7.05)
13. Cafeteria. “I’m in a boy-girl relationship with this cute little lump of wool.” (7.05)
14. Amy’s lab. “Dr. Fowler...” / “I’m starting to get the impression you’re mad at me.” (7.05)
15. Amy’s apartment. “I like you for who you are. Quirks and all.” (7.05)
16. Cheesecake Factory. “Still can’t believe I didn’t make the cut.” (7.06)
17. Logging items for Smithsonian. (7.06)
18. “Congratulations, Dr. Fowler. You just made the fort.” (7.06)
19. “Sheldon, get in here.” /Singing. (7.06)
20. Fantasy scene. “Can’t talk. In the zone.” (7.06)

Last edited by Whimsical Elf; 11-02-2013 at 09:58 AM
Whimsical Elf is offline   Reply With Quote