View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:04 AM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Susanne did the new thread, not me.

I think this may be the first time the game has gone 12 hours without eliminating anything. If we don't get any more votes in the next 10 hours, #20 will be out.

It is hard to believe that the EC is getting so many votes, but at this point, it's so incredibly hard to choose between them.

The thing with EC is, it's not just Sheldon's gift to Amy - much as that may be something of a two-edged sword, given the tag scene - it's also about Amy's gift to Sheldon. She essentially put aside her own desires for romance in order to provide Sheldon with pleasant evening doing things he enjoys. It's also about the effort Sheldon put into the gift. Yes, he sent his assistant to get possibilities, but he also provided her with an almost unlimited budget. And despite how terrific the gifts she picked were, he didn't consider any of them good enough. Given what he wound up with, it seems he really was trying to come up with something very personal and meaningful. And he chose to include her in his life in a way that is usually reserved for close family (or a spouse). It's awesome.

So why the heck did I vote for it?

#4 - 1 vote
#12 - 2 vote
#13 - 1 vote
#16 - 1 vote
#20 - 4 votes

~Heidi