View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 05:55 PM
nannygirl704
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Mutual appreciation! And I'm watching The Golden Girls right now. I wonder what Kitty would've made of that show. Laurie might've watched it with her, and Kitty would've seen Laurie's future in Blanch.
I love that you were watching The Golden Girls too lol That show is always on! And it’s great, everyone loves it! I remember when I first started watching it I must have been in fourth or fifth grade, it felt weird watching a show about four old ladies but they were too funny. Of course, now I’m watching and a lot of those jokes make more sense, others I’m still trying to figure out lol. But back on T7S, I love the idea of Kitty and Laurie watching The Golden Girls together—is it weird that I could see Fez with them too? And Blanche and Laurie definitely had a lot in common, I think they even have similar responses when trying to recall the name of their…first love. Not being able to recall their names. I wonder if Kitty and Laurie wudl have thought Rose looked very much like but acted nothing like Bea lol