View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 07:03 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

It is the same here, that's why payTV always seems to have less ads or when they do have them they usually are just promoting other shows/channels. But new episodes of NCIS is on a free channel so it gets the longer ads. I compared it to SVU last night & SVU had longer ads & more ads, which I thought it did. I know it is a different day, but same time slot & channel so I think I'm right in saying that NCIS is pretty good when it comes to ads. Sadly one of the ads last night was for NCIS - I don't want to say goodbye to Cote/Ziva (the ad tells you to get ready to say goodbye to her & that she's one of the most loved characters on TV), even if I have already seen the episode

Chelle » join GTmy art