View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:01 PM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Wow. I really need to quit work, retire and become a professional Shamy Shipper. How else am I expected to get through the six pages of Wall O' Text commentary that you lot have posted today?

Love the idea of a Shamy Counterfactuals game in the 'tween episode breaks. We could have one person post a prompt, like:
In a world where Amy meets Howard through the dating site instead of Sheldon and they become friends over their shared love of Neil Diamond, what shared interest brings the Shamy together in the end?
Then anyone who wants to post a plausible answer could do so. I don't think we need to determine if any one answer is "correct". It'll be fun just to speculate and discuss. Although we could vote on whose answer is most inventive, or funniest or whatever, and then the winner posts the next prompt.

We could also do a captions game - post pics from favorite Shamy episodes and ( in spite of the fact that most of us can probably quote the real dialog ), post other possibilities for what the characters are saying or doing. We all know what's going on in the picture below. But imagine what else Sheldon and Amy might be saying or doing...

It's agreed then, Amy. In exactly 3.1416 years you and I will have coitus. I'll start the countdown.....NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
But then. I'm a The X-Files survivor. If you can make it through all 9 years of nothing but unresolved sexual tension, then you can make it through anything. Even if Shamy had a test-tube baby I'd still be all "been there done that with TXF!"
True Dat!

~Heidi