View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:49 PM
moraen
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
I get it that's your opinion but I don't think anyone was talking about that anymore and I also want to understand why it is you think Julie sent her that pic for her to post at 3 am it just baffles me and another thing why you think she wasn't there I mean the word witness means to be there and see it for ones self I mean I don't get how it can be interpreted any other way other then she was there to see it I try to understand everyone's point of views I am very open minded but I just don't see it this .. The timing the wording I thought the tweet was self explanatory to be honest
Actually, gunny brought it up, again repeating the idea that I called them liars when as I have stated, I'm not, I simply have a different interpretation. I'm perfectly willing to let the matter drop, but others continue to bring it up and dismiss my interpretation, often in a mocking way with jokes such as gunny's, so of course I defend my point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 (View Post)
It's getting boring and anoying that in every your post you write the same stuff.You want convince everyone that Nina and Ian are just friends.
I get tnat this is your opinion but you don't have to post it all the time.
From what I can see, we are all allowed to explain that we think Ian and Nina are just friends, or a couple, and why we think so. Often folks will post evidence supporting their claims. That's what happens in this thread, and I'm sorry you find it boring and annoying. Personally I think it's fine, as long as folks don't attack each other for having different opinions.