View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
The writers didn't even have the presence of mind to have Erica present for Tyler's death scene and the story leading up to it was so loosely put together that the scenes didn't flow properly. I guess sometime in season 3, Chad would have told Erica that he saw "Lisa" feasting on Tyler's body on the mothership.
Yeah, the whole Lisa thing, too. Erica would've started S3 trying to find and murder pretty much 80% of the characters left because of what they did or she was led to believe they did.
Quote:
I'm kind of curious if EK is capable of doing something similar with Charlie on Revolution if the ratings continue to drop and he sees the show's chances at renewal slowly slipping away.
I don't think she is at Tyler's level yet, or she is..? I thought the whole toning down the focus on her and "speeding up" her growth had helped some with the fans.
Quote:
Please don't remind me, Fran. It's hard to pick the single worst development on the show because there were so many, but the total and utter destruction of the Ryan character definitely has to rank somewhere at the top of the list.
I don't know if this is the right word, but besides being mistreated big time, I feel like they truly humiliated him and what his character stood for with everything they ended up throwing at him.

They crapped all over Hobbes, too, but he was never made as important to the story as Ryan.

Back to our game: #2