View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 09:36 AM
CreekFreak2525
Loyal Fan

I'm loving this season so far. I didn't think I could love katherine any more than I do but she's such a great character. I havent been big on Elena since last season so Nina is doing a great job making me forget that it's the same actress. Same with Paul. I love Tessa as well. The actress use to play Papi on The L Word(for anyone that watched) and I think shes doing great job being both insane yet sympathetic. the heart in her hand scene was a win for me.

Dopplegangers destiny thing doesn't bother me much, of course they have free will it's just they are drawn to each other. However as we see with Stefan and Katherine and Silas an Katherine they don't automatically fall in love for eternity. With or without this Elena was always going to have feelings for Stefan, being with his brother right after him justs keeps the connection alive even more if you as me.

Delena- I havent seen much that convinces me theres a great love between them yet, I believe in Damon feelings for her 100%, but not so much with Elena. Im not believing she has or could give him her heart entirely as long as his brother exist. I think Elena still has to prove it, and more than saying "I love you".

Other- Bring Bonnie back! I actually missed the college storyline this episode. Oddly I didn't miss Jeremy. & Poor Matt will never catch a break but nice to see him with a storyline finally. When will Tyler be back?!

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...