View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 01:44 PM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jou (View Post)
It was all Amie! I'm trying to get her to come over here and accept her well-deserved plaudits lol.

It looks like Blake did exactly what she said she was going to do - take a year off, do some traveling, and explore her other interests. It confused the hell out of the "she's a fameho" crowd lol. Now they're they're left scrambling for a new negative meme to push since the "kept woman" has been thoroughly debunked (I'm sure they will have no problem making another one up. )

Anyway, there's another mystery to solve, but this one will be more difficult as according to Blake it's a "secret" - she she told Entertainment Weekly she will be filming a movie in December. Amie's IMDb Pro ended today so I guess it's my turn lol (but I don't know where to begin looking for everything that's filming in December.) I'm guessing it's a small part in something big, but who knows...

Oh I should be checking it a lot more then... I haven't been until recently because I didn't think there would be any news (and their boards have too many trolls. )
There is some sort of thing they have on the site where they can tell if its from the same ip address. But it just gages interest in that actors page. I'm so happy for Blake and Ellen Burstyn yay. I hope she has other films in the works. I think with a lot of actors like Blake/Penn they have things in the works on the downlow and you don't find out till just before filming.