View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:34 PM
moyrani
Total Fan

Fingers crossed we get another holiday episode!

So, no full taping report but somebody who went to the taping gives a summary of the plots here:

Quote:
Anonymous asked: can you briefly describe what happened yesterday at big bang taping... the story of the episode

Sheldon is trying to get a scientist to let him read his paper instead of Leonard, so Sheldon brings in another beloved scientist, (i’m not saying who.) to try and compete with Leonard. So Amy tells Sheldon, the reason he might not have chosen him was because he can get annoying. She doesn’t say it to his face, but Sheldon said how he’s used to hearing the word since he’s been called that since he was a child.

Raj and Howard are hanging out, and Howard invited Raj to hang out with him on Friday, but Raj is going to girls night with Penny, Bernadette, and Amy, so Howard starts making fun of him for it.

That’s pretty much it. I don’t want to say any of the jokes because I don’t want to ruin the episode for you or anyone else who watches. But the episode is a funny one. I can guarantee that!
The title according to this post is "The Proton Displacement".

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon