View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:58 PM
EyesOnFire
Loyal Fan

Will take a look at the twitter account! Twitter is pretty easy to use. Far easier than any other social site imo.

I totally agree! Bay was not a sex crazed bunny! Arrrggg, what's wrong with a girl enjoying sex and wanting it more than her boyfriend?

I'd have been more concerned if Bay swore off sex/wasn't interested in it because Ty was selfish and inconsiderate. He obviously wasn't, hence why she seemed so comfortable and happy with him.

Discharge and arrests? Bay is the age of consent in KC (in both states), Ty doesn't have power over her, he's not her employer/superior, and at no point was it implied that Bay was intoxicated and unable to consent when they had sex.
Bay isn't 15 and underage anymore. I don't exactly see the problem...

Exactly- Many people would be perfectly fine with Bay doing it with Emmett despite what's hinted at in his sexual past (not that nothing is wrong with him being a casual sexually active person either). I'm not saying that Emmett's bad or anything, just using his past as a comparison to Ty's age.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining how I feel very well, I just don't like the whole shamming and Ty-bashing when this specific part of the relationship is discussed.

Glad you like LaK. It'll be nice to start finishing up the plots I have now and start on my new adventure.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan

Last edited by EyesOnFire; 10-15-2013 at 04:34 PM