View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Season 3 of V would've probably been an even bigger mess of S2, because the season-then-become-series finale was nothing but a last minute attempt to shock/intrigue people. Erica would've had nothing left to hold onto (I guess they would've pursued a romance with Jack at some point, but I can't think of anything else with Joe and Tyler both gone) so I don't know how she might have been written.
They would have Helena Cain-ed her for sure. Unfortunately, SR was of the opinion that Erica could only become an effective leader if her humanity and conscience go completely out the window. Everything the writers did was done to fuel Erica's transformation into a cold and ruthless killer. She wouldn't have fought for the greater good of humanity anymore, but for revenge.

I agree with you that the writers would have eventually redeemed Erica through a romance with Jack and just the mere thought still makes me want to hurl. I'm glad that I never had to see any of this play out. I like my own head canon a whole lot better than what the show would have given us.

ETA:

It's time for another round of survivor. #17 was eliminated in the last round:

Erica Evans Promo Picture Survivor

Eliminated in Round 2

Eliminated in Round 1

Eliminated in Round 3

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 10-15-2013 at 04:28 PM