View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I'm loving this season! Such a good episode.

SILAS!Stefan is fun to watch. Pauls doing a great job. And the promo had me SO EXCITED. I'm very happy to see Stefan back, especially ripper stefan! the promo got me so excited!

im still not sure about this bonnie thing, it just feels very pointless. either find a way to bring her back or let her pass on. i loved the scene with matt, but idk, a little weird too. still cant get into the jeremy/bonnie thing.

jeremy/matt/kat were FLAWLESS. I love her interaction with both of them! the scene with jeremy put the blanket around her was so cute. i dont think i ship them, but they do have chemistry. but id like to see a friendship there. matt/kat i could get behind though, she called him pretty eyes again. Also kinda hoping for some kat/stefan scenes in the future! i think human kat is just hilarious and my favorite. nina did so good this episode as her.

DE were flawless as usual. Loved the makeout even if it was a ploy. And i loved the ending scene too of course.

damon/caroline scene was just hilarious, it was my favorite scene of the night! "caroline, no one cares. no."

dont care about T/C at all, and i like carolines friendship with jesse a lot, their scenes were cute.

new teacher, mehhh. i really hope theres no storyline with him and elena. ick.