Old 10-10-2013, 05:24 AM
*Babi*
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
This must be the post that shook everyone up

Time to fight, Little Wolf

And Davinas drawings from the clip

They never revealed what else Davina is but it's srs crack to believe wolf+hybrid=powahful witch.

The paintings are the only good theory. Because she really doesn't act like anyone we know and she barely had enough lines to jump on that conclusion
the big failure in that theory is why Davina was sent back to Marcel then?
The theory is a good one, and I'm sure if JP & Co want to keep the baby alive they've been thinking of how to make it live and skip the baby stage because a baby doesn't fit the show. But making Davina their daughter doesn't make the baby go away unless they create some rule that the same person can't live at the same universe in two separate bodies, meaning then the baby as such is at the future in her place. It sounds too fanfiction-ish (for the baby to be in the future while teenager Davina is in the past).

I don't like time traveling as a rule because I think it's such a stupid thing. I don't even bother to read fanfics about it, let alone watch it on television. The theory is good if I overlook the stupid time traveling because I would like 1) such a powerful being to be Klaus spawn, 2) it would imply no baby is there 3) we could see Klaus caring about someone else as a family in a way it wouldn't bother me. Can you imagine what he could do to recover his daughter if he finds out Marcel has been slavering her? I can already see NOLA painted all shades of red - which is what I've been waiting for.

edit: I just found out the answer to my own question the moment I hit post
Maybe Davina wasn't sent back willingly. Maybe one of Klaus enemies sent her to Marcel as a way to kill the Originals and still control the most powerful being ever born. Despite the ridiculous time traveling aspect, I like it more and more
x

Last edited by *Babi*; 10-10-2013 at 05:38 AM