View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 07:46 AM
albion_princess
Fan Forum Hero

Name: Sarah
Age/Gender: Thirty-something / Female
Birthday: 9 June
Boards you like to post/lurk on: Once Upon A Time, The Avengers, Jared Padalecki, Doctor Who and Sebastian Stan
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Jefferson. I just found him to one of the more complex and interesting characters. I love all the different versions of him, but especially the younger, sassy version of him. And Jefferson is the reason I became obsessed with Sebastian Stan.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Snow/Charming. I like what OUAT has done with the characters, especially Snow, and I think they make a cute couple, who have also gone through so much. They really deserve a happy ending.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? Probably, Belle. She's intelligent and likes to read. I can't think of many fairytale characters that are like. Or it's got to the original Little Mermaid, as it's such a tragic ending.
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Anything vegetarian? So, chips, I guess?
Anything else? This board was the first I joined when I joined Fan Forum, but I've been lurking for a while and then I hadn't been on here for a while and seeing this new introductions thread, thought it was time I got more involved.