View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:41 PM
nannygirl704
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh, that's right! And I think that was Red's protective side coming out more than anything. I almost wrote "Hyde" there instead of "Red". Well, that's one of their similarities -- protectiveness of their women.
LOL yeah that’s happened to me a few times too. The two really do have quite a few similarties.

Quote:
This all makes sense to me. It was just a weird transition from faking it to getting sincerely worked up -- so that's where my doubts come in. But I'd like to believe he was sincere, so I will.
Glad that it made sense, Lisa. It was a weird transition and there are even parts in the dialogue where it sounds like he’s making it up as he goes along but I didn’t see that ending scene leik the one I mentioned before so in my head it was sincere

Quote:
Yes! Write it, Prissy! *wants to see it*….

And I'd love it if you wrote that story, too.
Thanks for the support Lisa! Added both stories to my list of future RK stories. I have so many of them that I have to write them down lol Some are short others not so much.

And thanks to both you ladies on the kind words on the artwork. It’s one of my personal faves. It’s RK, from Kitty’s Birthday episode, Red in a cowboy hat, and George Strait lyrics