View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 08:37 PM
treestar
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Do you remember what Ginny said that showed her disappointment?
I'll find some interviews for you. She's been pretty candid about finding Snow continually forgiving Regina annoying, but I was more referring to her saying that she felt like last season the plot kept getting in the way of the characters growing. Every time they'd start to have a conversation about the nature of their family's relationship, there was another obstacle. Jennifer Morrison has made similar comments.

ETA:
Here's a recent one from THR:
Quote:
It also seems like family will be a big theme this season, and Emma and Snow have a very complicated past they have yet to fully explore.

They do! We were begging for an opportunity to concentrate on that dynamic because Jennifer Morrison and I both felt like -- and we talked to the boys [Kitsis and Horowitz] about it -- we loved where the story went, we loved our adventures, everything was so exciting, but every time we went to have a conversation about our relationship, we were interrupted, and there was always some obstacle getting in the way of us really healing and growing together. And because we are stuck together without distraction, we can really analyze that dynamic and face ourselves and deal with our guilt and deal with our abandonment issues and see if we can move on from there.
She's said this more strongly in some of her comic con interviews as well. In those, she also said she wants to have more scenes with Henry to finally learn how Snow feels about being a grandmother.

Last edited by treestar; 10-04-2013 at 08:45 PM