View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 06:45 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL yeah, I know what you mean Lisa about the tone in Kitty’s voice being different than what you would expect. To me I’ve always thought it was because after drinking a few Manhattan’s…I mean reading to the blind she was trying to sound as composed as she could.
I like that explanation. She probably didn't want to come off as a blithering drunk.

Quote:
I always kinda wished we had seen one of Red or Kitty’s exes.
Ooh, I didn't even think about one of Kitty's exes. We never really saw Red jealous -- except for the episode where he felt a bit threatened by Dr. Cloak. In "Leo Loves Kitty," I'm never sure whether to take Red seriously during this exchange:

RED: But, Kitty, you gotta understand -- if I got mad at every guy that looked at you, I'd drive myself crazy. I don't even wanna think about all those patients down at the hospital making googly eyes at you.

KITTY: Not to mention the doctors.

RED: Don't get me started on those perverts! They think the nursing staff is their own personal dating service. Glorified plumbers!

---

I'd like to think he was serious, but considering all that came before it -- with him pretending to be jealous of Leo -- I have doubts. He might've just found a better way to appease Kitty.

Quote:
Now maybe Red’s ex-girlfriend Elizabeth (not sure if that is correct) the girl that Red cries over in that flashback in season 4, if she came back that might be interesting to see if just for Red’s reaction.
Eloise! Yeah, if Eloise came back into Red's life ... now that would be interesting. I wonder if old feelings would stir up.