View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:24 PM
EyesOnFire
Loyal Fan

New fanfiction alert! Germany, here we come!, a switched at birth fanfic | FanFiction

Awesome! I'm happy that we have a fb fanpage for them now.

It's great that the video is going well so far. Can't wait to see it once you manage to get it posted.

Quote:
However I do hope that MB is the one who tells Bay the truth about Ty. Either way, I think that there will be an impact on their friendship regarding the fact that MB is holding back the truth, but if she eventually tells Bay the truth, hopefully it will mitigate that. Also, MB is the character with ties to both Bay and Ty, so hopefully she'll play an important role in the truth coming out.
In this case, I hope that Emmett has nothing to do with it, since he was never involved in this storyline. There was some overlap with him and the Bay/Noah storyline, so that was understandable, but not in this case.
I agree with this. To have Emmett be the one to tell Bay would honestly be pretty contrived or at the very least, shoehorning him into the plot that he has no true involvement with.
I also want MB to be involved because it gives Ty a plot outside of Bay and gives more background to his character. And like you said, MB has ties to both Bay and Ty. Emmett doesn't have any ties with Ty anymore.

Quote:
I just wish we could've been able to get into Ty's head a little bit more - to see if he realized that this could end things with Bay forever. I hope that it will be a temporary thing as well.
I too wish that we could have gotten into Ty's head more. We saw a little of that during the camping trip and again in the last episode, with nothing really in between or before that. It certainly would have made the whole fake-cheating plot easier to understand.

I suppose we'll just have to wait until season 3A ends to really grasp what the writers are going to do. Although I can imagine that if possible, they'll want to draw out a love triangle if they can get BR to stay on for most of 3B. After all, romantic drama=ratings. I can jut picture Bay and Emmett getting to a good place, and MB calling Bay to tell her that Ty's been seriously hurt and that he never slept with Aida. Then having Bay being confused over what she feels and drawing this out for as long as possible.
Or some plot like this haha. I wouldn't mind seeing Bay help Ty recover despite having conflicted feelings regarding him. Maybe they'll finally get back to arty Bay and seemingly art-interested Ty. I'd love to have them bond over her art during his recovery.

Just spitballing some ideas here. I'm probably waaayyy off.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan