View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM
*Lizzie*
Master Fan

I agree Kayla. Ty and Bay can never be friends due to the amount of history that they have and the feelings that are between them. However, even if they don't get back together, they should make peace with each other with all the truths out in the open. Ty being in the army means that he can be stationed anywhere and they may never see each other again.

What I am curious about is when Ty told the lie and essentially walked out of Bay's life, was he doing this with forever in mind (never coming back into Bay's world) or was it something temporary?

As for the vid, I make no promises! I've never made one or even experimented with vidding before, so it should be interesting to see what happens... if I'm able to come up with something halfway decent, I'll post it.

I agree Alyssa, I did a quick YouTube search for Switched at Birth vids a little while ago and not much came up. It's sad since this is such a great show.