View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:48 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Fantastic Pilot. It was a bit fast paced for me but this is an amazing team and I think they got the cast right. I wish we got more of Agent Melinda May though but this is only the Pilot so I'm sure we'll get more for the next episodes.

I think the introduction of Skye was a bit too sudden. I get the vibe that they've been following her around for a long time too and that their plan is to take her on. I absolutely loved the introduction of FitzSimmons. I felt for them when Coulson got a bit angry and told them that it's on them but they got it right eventually after that. And I'm really feeling Grant/Skye now but I hope that they take it easy on them this early. I don't want to be shipping anyone heavily this early on.

My favorite scene was probably the one between Coulson and Mike towards the end:

Coulson: "But the good ones? The real deal? They're not heroes because of what they have that we don't. It's what they do with it. You're right Mike. It matters who you are."

This is classic Whedon and I love it.

Also, the special effects on this show is really not bad. It's quite good and I'm impressed. I'm looking forward to next week's episode now. And boy am I glad I loved it. I was worried I wouldn't enjoy it.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.