View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:39 PM
EyesOnFire
Loyal Fan

I too hope we are wrong. Killing him off is so... Pretty Little Liars like. Don't get me wrong, PLL is good in its own rights (and Ty and Caleb are freakishly alike), but going down that path isn't good for SAB imo. It's way too 'light' of a show for that.

But these writers... I don't trust 'em. Not as far as I can throw them. Although I suppose we can trust them to not have Ty murdered... Apparently LW is proud that SAB has remained murder and rape free.

I agree. Even if they don't get back together I wan Ty to live and for them to at least end on semi-reasonable terms.

The one other thing that I can't see the writers doing is leaving them as friends. Which I honestly agree with. (Woah! I actually may agree with them Sigh...) At least on Ty's end, them feelings are obviously very deep and I don't see that changing. That doesn't usually transition well in friendship. Loving someone in a different way than they love you... and with both parties knowing this as well is always difficult to handle.

That'd be awesome! I wish I was good at vids, but I'm still traumatized from my windows movie maker days. *shudder* Total pain.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan