View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:49 PM
volk
New Fan

Alexis won't be in FSOG, but there is an alternative.

I don't think Alexis will accept the role, but at least we know they gave her the offer.

Quote:
Remake of erotic drama "Twisted Seduction" to compete against "50 Shades of Grey" movie next summer
By PRWeb on September 23, 2013 | From prweb.com

A remake of the 2010 erotic psychological drama "Twisted Seduction" is underway to compete against "50 Shades of Grey" movie next summer. Matt Bomer and Alexis Bledel chosen by director as top candidates.

Montreal, Canada (PRWEB) September 23, 2013

Writer, director and producer, Dominique Adams is moving forward with the remake of his 2010 feature film "Twisted Seduction". The actors selected by the director as top candidates are Matt Bomer and Alexis Bledel.

"When I first heard of "Fifty Shades of Grey", people around me kept pointing out the similarities to my film. A rich and handsome British guy tries to seduce an innocent girl in a twisted way. Minus the nudity and sex scenes, since my film is based on the mental seduction and psychology of it all.

When "Twisted Seduction" was initially screened by potential theatrical distributors, most of them claimed that it was not of a popular genre. So I'm glad that '50 Shades' if paving the way and proving that there's an audience for that particular genre.

Once I found out that Matt Bomer and Alexis Bleidel were fan favorites and did not get offered the role, I saw the opportunity to give the fans what they've been asking for: A twisted love story with their fantasy lead actors." Says Adams.

Although Bomer and Bledel's representations have not yet accepted their involvement, the release date would be scheduled around August 2014, to capitalize on the trend and popularity of the genre, once arrangements have been established with a distributor.

"We shot the original version on a $30,000 budget and the production was concluded within only 10 days, so it should not affect Matt and Alexis' busy schedule." Says Adams.

"There were so many leading man for '50 Shades' wanted by fans such as Henry Cavill and Ian Somerhalder etc. And the criteria to play a rich handsome business man are so similar in both movies, that any of these talented actors would make a great fit." Concludes Adams.

According to fan reviews of 'Twisted Seduction', the 'unguessable' triple twist ending is what makes the movie a must see. The full version is available to the public for free streaming on the official movie site at TWISTED SEDUCTION - OFFICIAL MOVIE SITE | WATCH 100% FREE | WATCH FREE AND TELL YOUR TWISTED FRIENDS and also on Snag Films website.

ABOUT "TWISTED SEDUCTION"

Twisted Seduction is the story of a handsome and rich Harvard graduate who is also a genius mathematician. He has a precise plan to seduce a young woman while holding her captive against her will for an accelerated forced courtship, after having established that she is his, on paper, 99.3% perfect match.

Twisted Seduction premiered in Montreal as an official selection in the 2010 'Fantasia International Film Festival'. The distribution rights were later acquired internationally by Snag Films.

Last edited by volk; 09-23-2013 at 07:33 PM