View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 12:08 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds good to me

The 10 Items or Less: 10 Random Looks at NCIS special feature is a little random, as the title suggests
#1 - The Production Office: that was interesting seeing what their role is - making sure everyone is where they are meant to be when they are meant to be there with all that they need
#2 - Aches & Panes: Was a quick look at Sean Murray/McGee hurt in the first ep. Sean talks a little about that scene & how McGee didn't know if he'd live or not. There's also a scene where Sean is showing off the costume/wound & he points at the wound & says "welcome back"
#3 - Show Me The Fake Money: Talks about how they came up with the design for their fake money from the Christmas episode. They only made one version which had both sides printed, all the rest were blank on one side.
#4 - Play Ball: Michael Weatherly & Johnny Bench talking randomly in the set of Gibbs' basement. I'm not sure what it is about, I think it is just showing how Johnny Bench came to visit the set & possibly gave Michael a signed ball (he at least was holding one)
#5 - Bottoms Up: Pauley reveals that it is organic, unfiltered, unsweetened cranberry juice in her Caf Pow cups. I think we all know that one by now (that & the tattoo is fake - as those are her two most asked questions)
#6 - All Hands on Deck: A look at the opening scene of Squall where there is a storm. William Webb (director of photography) talks about what they did to create the storm, & he is proud of the fact that a lot of it is special effects, lighting, & camera work not CG to create them.
#7 - C'est La Vie: A look at Michael Weatherly & Gary Glasburg attending MIPCOM in Cannes. Michael's funny; at one point it he got Gary to pose with him as if he was giving Michael a headslap, then later he is on some kind of red carpet type of thing & one pose he did was him pretending to hang himself with his tie, another he has his phone out like he is taking a photo of all the photographers. Still on the red carpet it looks like he is waiting for a woman to set up her camera to do an interview with him & he plays around opening one eye really wide & moves his face/eye closer to the camera. Other than him being a clown the only other thing interesting is there were serviettes which said "NCIS celebrating 10 seasons" on them for something.
#8 - Pulling a Palmer: Brian Dietzen & David McCallum (mostly Brian) talk about what 'pulling a Palmer' means; which is basically Palmer's inappropriate jokes that no one laughs at & then having to move on from it or take it back
#9 - Say It Again, Pauley: Pauley talks about how sometimes they have to go back in & rerecord lines (the example reasons as to why that may be needed she gives is if a piece of equipment moves or if someone is talking in the background). The process is called ADR or looping, & it looks complicated as they have to match what they are saying with their lips on a screen so that the sound isn't out
#10 - Ready. Sets. Go!: Michael talks about different sets. "MTAC is a large lonely room with a rug on the wall" . He also says he doesn't like filming in there as it is weird. He then calls autopsy similar & that it makes you think about your own mortality. "Abby's lab: fun, quick, she's there which means it's exciting." "Interrogation room & interrogation observation are both bummer. They're bummer land." He's not a fan of the director's office & claims he gets confused every time he goes in there. He gets lonely & a little sad at Gibbs' house. The squadroom is his second favourite set because of the energy, they usually film there in the morning, & it is fun to play with everyone there. He then does a bit about how no one would guess what his favourite set is, & he suggests you make bets on it which is funny & I was surprised when he did say what it was. It is the elevator. He likes Gibbs' stopping it, how sometimes you get trapped in it with Cote/Ziva (yes he really said with her), something about the lighting, & how you go in the doors close & when they open again you're in a new place & that no other room does that

Chelle » join GTmy art