View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Talula78
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoinpink54 (View Post)
I love how from even the beginning she noticed and told her to her face. Like I think Lorelai told her mom she might have feelings for Luke in 1.14 cause of what Sookie said. And then what she said in 2.09 prompted that sweet speech about how he'll always be there for her and she'll always be there for him

But the best quote is from the episode you guys are talking about, when she finds out they kissed..."You're not gonna die alone. I mean, somebody will be there. Somebody will know. Somebody will find the body and call the police and --" Lololol
First off, YES! Sookie was Lorelai's sounding board and she needed to hear it! Sometimes I wanted to strangle Lorelai for how clueless she was in regards to her attraction to Luke & vice versa! I adored that speech...wow, come to think of it & I know some of you don't watch Castle, but they basically had the same kind of speech in an episode...I swear someone in the Castle writing staff was a fan of GG.

@ that bit...ahh, one of the classic bits of dialogue from the series!