View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzed (View Post)
Well, it looks like she's the cause of more strife between Deb and Dex in episode 8..
Not saying I'd want a love connection between Deb and Dex, I really don't. It would make no sense at this stage I think, not romantically I mean. But I do wish Hannah would not disrupt things even more when really we need our screen time to focus on our main characters.. Hoping her role will just be supporting of that - or that she and Dex will just run off together and we'll never know about their probably terrible fate.. Though that would make me sad for Deb too..

Basically there's no way out of this, something's got to give.. The question only is, what/who exactly will lose out the most. There will be no winners at the end of this, or at least I can't see it at the moment...
As much as I love her, I know it's going to be her. If there are spin-off rumors, then Deb will obviously live. Harrison is definitely a way to shock people and he'll feel a lot worse, but Hannah is too polarizing a character to avoid being on the list.

If for whatever reason both Hannah and Deb die, I will be really, really pissed off. It means he let the only two women in his life wind up like Rita, all because he felt compelled to kill Saxon.