View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Oh awesome!

Yep I will be watching episode Astral Monkey tonight. That's great to know I've got a lot to look forward to then!

Yeah, it took me a while to find it for a good price because it's quite rare now but I eventually got it from Amazon.com (in June this year) imported from the US for $230.25 (£162.22) which, compared to everywhere else, was a total bargain. And it was brand new! There's also the smaller Book of Shadows edition which holds the discs in cardboard sleeves, and it just didn't look as good as the limited edition, and since the price on Amazon wasn't much difference I just went for the better one. I think both editions are still available on amazon but I had to doubly check I was getting the right one, as they're very similar except for the size and the way they hold the discs. You could always sell the separate seasons to get it while it's still there! (that's what I did when the Smallville box set came out).