View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 01:48 PM
breakingfree88
Extreme Fan

I'm very curious to see what he's going to film next. I'm not really sure he's going to film "Autobahn" this year so we'll have to wait and see. I really hate that game

I don't know how many of you who are is following me on Twitter, but the swedish movie site Moviezine.se, did an interview with the "Snabba Cash" producer, Fredrik Wikström. The new deadline for that movie is Fall 2014 and after that rights goes to another company.

Quote:
Moviezine.se
- "We talked two years ago about Warner Bros' plans to film a remake, with Zac Efron as the lead role. What has happened since then?"

Fredrik Wikström
- "Easy Money" is still unfortunately in development with them and we're waiting for a green light. It can happen overnight and it can take a really long time. Now we sold the rights during a limited time and their options is soon running out. They have to decide within a year otherwise the project goes to another partner. I'm pretty sure we'll get a remake and it will be great and be a diffrent movie from the swedish one".

Moviezine.se
- "Martin Scorsese likes "Snabba Cash" and has helped to promote the swedish version in the US and in the UK. A wild thought, can he direct the remake?"

Fredrik Wikström
"Of course that would be a dream! He's a gigant. It has never been in the focus because he's extremly busy, but you can never say never. After all, he did "The Departed", which is a remake and it won an Oscar for best movie".
"Det blir ingen Snabba Cash 4" - Aktuellt - MovieZine.se