View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
We can always blame RL for things like this
True. xD

Quote:
Yeah hers and everyone else's .... and I just realized how much work I actually have I totally forgot about the new batch of Idol threads I started. And for not starting, see above
I'm sorry it happened. But take your time with it and if you get them uploaded, I will start the Janelle thread finally.

Quote:
Aw that sucks, it's a really sweet video of their wedding ceremony I'll check if there's a YT version of that one.
No that one works, I meant the charity song.

Quote:
Take your time xD The video actually has 3 songs hence the length, "Fight", "The Ride" and the title track "Frames". Here's a shorter video of another one of the songs off the new album, it's called "Stay Away" and it features Katie Stevens, it's a gorgeous song (one of my favourites so far) and they sound so good together
Thanks for this! It's a very good song and Lee and Katie sound great together.

Quote:
I wanted to post about last night but it was so late, I just went to bed It's such an awesome and well-rounded album, it has a really cool sound with the heartfelt lyrics and the music coupled with Lee's raspy voice. It reminds me a lot of his pre-Idol albums but goes beyond them, and that goes to show that this is really his sound and when he said this is the album he's wanted to make from the start, he meant it I already have a couple of favourites but I can listen to the whole album without skipping any song which is really cool. It has the fun fast-paced songs and the raw stripped down emotional ones but they all have a story behind them and they go together in a great way

There's also a deluxe version that has all the songs in acoustic versions! Which is so cool.
Aw, that's great! So awesome that it's the kind of album he really wanted to make and is true to his own sound and style. And not having to skip any tracks is always a sign of a good album. Sounds like the album has a good balance of uptempo and slower songs and I love it when the songs tell a story too.

A deluxe version with acoustic versions of the songs is cool! Did you get it?