View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Trebuchette
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I don't think we will find out the real A until the last episode
The only problem with a last minute reveal is tying up loose ends and dealing with the consequences if A is anyone on earth we'd care to know about. We need some major payoff, not just "oh this person is A! Why, just darn that person. Okay, off to college, bye!" No matter who A is. (Which is why I think Ezra's definitely A, now.)

I'll give Marlene some credit with some somewhat plausible (though still ridiculous) reveals. The early Toby one(s) were good, lots of buildup that left us wondering if he was behind it all because of Jenna and the explosion, or if he was protecting Spencer. I liked the Melissa stuff okay, but it was spotty lately, and then she just left town. Mona with her wannabe mess was easily explained by her helping Alison (or Courtney —and can I just say I hope there are at least twins, if not triplets, because otherwise Alison got around a little WAY too much and is a freakin psycho: does she love Emily, or want to torment her; etc).

Can't get past how much some of the answers would require older people's involvement, and I don't mean Melissa's age: all the Liar's parents, Ms. DiLaurentis, the super-old people (nursing home age); I think there have been enough hints that Ezra's mom is bat s h i t crazy that maybe SHE took out Toby's mom and started a lot of crap, and Ezra got involved but his age group guys are all scared of him. ( sorry, it's Ezra; give me a moment).

Regardless, there's WAY too much to be explained, so I think Ezra's the reveal so they can get to the explaining. Hopefully the Liars start picking up on Ezra weirdness. And who knows, maybe Ezra can get some help at Insta-Sanity Radley and live happily ever after with Aria. ( ).

But I want some payoff. Like, SOME kind of half-decent explanation. Someone is definitely bat s h i t up in Rosewood. (A lot of them.) (And Radley's a sad excuse, btw.)

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa