View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Koda
Absolute Fan

I just realized I've never really introduced myself. Gotta fix that.

Name: Rina
Age/Gender: 20-something, female
Birthday: February 3rd
Boards you like to post/lurk on: Once Upon A Time, various Sci-Fi/Fantasy boards, Spoilers
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Regina. The complexity of the character really appeals to me although, if I'm completely honest , she/Lana already had me at "Sorry I'm late". I like most of the female characters on the show, though, and the "no damsels in distress" approach is part of what initially drew me to OUAT.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? On the canon level, I have a very soft spot for Regina and Daniel. Tragic love stories are kind of my thing and there is so much potential left to play around with. Plus: Noah Bean! *fangirl*
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? A Hans Christian Andersen fairytale character, certainly. As a child I've always identified with Gerda, the female protagonist in "The Snow Queen", and "The Little Mermaid".
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Grilled cheese sandwich or a burger and iced tea.
Anything else? This is hands-down my favorite board to discuss OUAT. Thanks to everyone involved in making it such a fun place and awesome community.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |