View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:48 PM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
I went to two tapings in Season 7 and they were really fun.

Thanks Lisa for posting the behind the scenes moments. I remember when I went to the Down the Road Apiece taping Mila and Danny did the kissing scene at least 4 times
Wish I could've seen that. I want all the alternate takes of J/H's scenes.

---

It's time for the next round of Zennie treasure I've dug up from the old threads.

From an on-line chat with Mila:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou (View Post)

abercrombie_sweetchick asks: What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you on the set?

TeenHollywood_Guest [Mila]: One time, I was wearing sweatpants, and Danny was making fun of me. He pantsed me :-)
One of Fez's diary/journal entries from T7S's former official site. There's a J/H tidbit here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieGirl (View Post)
Zero Degrees Fez-enheit

I’m freezing. The furnace is broken at the Formans', and it’s zero degrees out. Storm Weathers on Channel Five said the wind chill makes it feel like it’s twenty below. Storm Weathers – what a perfect name for a weatherman. How lucky is he to have a name that matches up to his career so perfectly? Its like Mr. Clean or Bozo the Clown.

At first, being in the cold basement was fun. We could see our breath, so we pretended we were smoking cigarettes. But that gets boring after an hour and a half. Plus smoking is bad for you, and I didn’t want to get addicted.

Mrs. Forman came down to tell us to go upstairs because heat rises, but Eric said that Red’s icy personality will only make it feel colder. I needed body heat. I asked Donna if I could cuddle with her to keep her warm, but she said she’d rather risk getting hypothermia. I’d ask Eric, but he doesn’t have any meat on his bones, so he wouldn’t generate much warmth. I’m up for cuddling with Kelso, but then things might get awkward between us. Hyde’s got Jackie, so he wouldn’t be interested. Besides, while his stubble might be keep me warm, it also might chafe my face, and I have sensitive skin. I’d rather freeze to death than look blotchy.

My ears are starting to tingle, and Robert Frost is nipping at my nose. I think my host family’s cat has the right idea. I’m gonna go home and curl up on the heat duct.
An interview with Danny about season 5 (before it aired):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toscane (View Post)

I found this interview from 2002 (in the fotohut site). This is the one I talked about. Here is an extract and Danny talked about season 5:

Craig: What can we expect this year on That '70s Show? Anything different?
Danny: Um, I have a new lady.
Craig: Oh, yeah? On the show?
Danny: It's as hot as it gets.
Craig: Is she a new actress on the show--
Danny: I can't say.
Craig: --or she an existing ... oh, you can't even say who it is?
Danny: Can't say.
Craig: Can you whisper it to me right here?
Danny: Can you keep a secret?
Craig: Yeah, yeah!
*whispering while Mila's picture flashes on screen*
Craig: Really?!
Danny: Yeah.
Craig: Wow.
Danny: Yeah, I know.
Craig: Naomi Campbell!
Danny: Yeah.
Craig: That's amazing.
Danny: It's really good because she's really tall, and I'm 5'10, so it works out. It's kinda sexy actually.
Craig: That's great.
Danny: Yeah. Sparks fly.
Craig: Did you pressure the writers, say, "Bring somebody on for me"?
Danny: Yes. Yes. She was the first choice, and we got her.
A trio of pics from a "Magic Bus" outtake:

A picture scene in "Thank You" when J/H are on the Formans' living room stairs. Jackie's drinking her beer (always looks like beer to me), and Hyde's touching her drinking arm: