View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 06:36 AM
JenniferH
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
According to Peach, they now seem to be focusing more on strengthening their friendship & maybe not as focused on a romantic relationship at this current moment.
No, that is NOT according to Peach. Peach said they are focusing on their friendship. PERIOD. She did NOT say at the EXPENSE of their RELATIONship! Maybe or otherwise. As I (and others have said), the romantic/physical part of their relationship probably isn't an issue, the issue is in the friendship aspect of their relationship. Because lovers (if they want a long-lasting relationship) need to be friends too. One does NOT exclude the other. However, there has been this determination to take anything that is not 100%, hard-proof confirmable YIPPE-YAY! HAPPY-POSITIVE as 'yeah, let's look at the glass half-empty.'

Quote:
Of course everyone can and have different opinion.In my opinion Ian didn't attend Nina's Cosmo party.I can't imagine that no one woudn't tweet about seeing Ian at the party.We know there was a lot of media there ( E!,jusjared.com) and they wouldn't loose a chance to write about Ian.
No one tweeted or talked about Ian being at the Emmys party. And that was when the 'are they/aren't they?' questions were in FULL SWING. He's done it before, why couldn't he do it again? Especially since we HEARD his voice on Steven's vine ... from the party. I don't see how it's an opinion, when we heard his voice. That was Ian Somerhalder's voice, Ian Somerhalder who was stuck in traffic on Sunset Blvd which intersects with Holloway Dr. which is where the party was being held.