View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Do you think there was any meaning behind the fact that she was ignoring Emmett at their lunch in the last episode? I mean, she could have confided in him. Daphne has sort of blown off Emmett ever since she turned to him for advice about Chef Jeff.

She shut Emmett out when she got mugged. She shut Emmett out with the Travis relationship. She shut Emmett out with the Noah attraction. They had a moment together before the uprising. But they have not been that close since then. I know she's met Emmett for lunch twice this summer, and that is something. But she keeps shutting him out. Emmett tried to be there for Daphne at Jace's picnic.

I feel like Emmett could really benefit from Daphne's friendship right now, and she seems so absorbed in herself. I hope they give these two friends a special moment before the end of the season.
I don't know. I didn't like how she was just like ignoring him. Come on, Daphne. He's your BFF. Talk to him.

It is odd now that you point out that when it comes to big points in her life, she hasn't confided in Emmett. Why is that? It's not about Bay anymore since Emmett isn't with Bay. Why isn't she turning to him more?

Agree that Emmett could benefit from Daphne's friendship and she could benefit from his. Maybe she could have saved herself the trouble. I hope they have a special moment before the end of the season as well.