I'll have a turn .. this is fun.

Name:
Karen

Age/Gender:
oldest here probably(just call me mom)/ female

Birthday: Jan 6

Boards you like to post/lurk on:
OUAT, Spoiler,

Favorite OUAT Character & why? Rumplestiltskin - I feel he is the most tragic of characters. The curse started to eat away his humanity, and he lost control because of it. Everything he did was out of love, and he acknowledges his actions. He is a loving good person at heart who deserves a happy ending

Favorite OUAT Couple & why?
Rumbelle - because they are the most angsty and I seem to be drawn by passionate angsty love stories

You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I always loved the story of Tristan and Iseult from L'Morte D'Arthur . I would be Iseult, and brave princess who stood by her man during the quests King Arthur's knights faced.

Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Cheeseburger and a lemonade

Anything else?
I'm married, 3 kids, cats, dog, and I try to find the humor in things even when trying to end a conflict but since tweeting, posting, etc loses the feeling the poster means I usually fail and look like an ass. But I mean well. Most of the time.