View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 09:25 PM
maisie7
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Those gifs!

The pictures! Adorable dorks!

That's awesome!

Thank you for posting them and the news!

Sorry for being a downer when it has been discussed before, but yeah I'm not a fan of the idea of a Superman/Batman film. It's feel rushed. As much as I enjoyed Man of Steel it did have flaws to work out and so much story is should be telling before doing a crossover in my opinion. Maybe after a sequel of Man of Steel, but now...I don't know.
yeah, i'm very hesitant with the whole batman thing but snyder and goyer did say that it's a SUPERMAN sequel . so Supes still front and center and his universe is in the center of it. so yeah.... i'll just wait and see regarding the project.. I'll just hope for the best and who knows?! it might be a pleasant surprise to all of us.

the positive thing is AMY ADAMS is returning as Lois Lane and i'm anticipating the Clois scenes in the sequel. david goyer did say that they are moving forward with the clois relationship and I'm very anxious on how they present their relationship with this new dynamic of Lois totally knowing everything about Clark in the movie verse .

Last edited by maisie7; 08-05-2013 at 09:38 AM