View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 10:57 AM
InterwebzKid
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
Exactly! Do you remember when she betrayed them in Season 2 and got captured by Klaus? Damon went to Alaric's house to find her and even gave her vervain.

Josh is right. Damon "hates" alot of people in theory. When there comes a time for him to apply that theory, he fails. Fantastically.

I noticed something on TVD. Elena does not seem to think that Damon is still into Katherine, but she question's Stefan. She asked Stefan in 4x21 I think.

To Stefan:

Elena: You never wanted me to kill Katherine. Why are you protecting her, Stefan? Do you still have feelings for her?

To Damon:

Elena: Tell me that you don't want her dead. After everything that she did to you? Stringing you along for hundreds of years?

Damon: Elena, we don't need to list all the reasons that I hate Katherine.

Its like she takes Damon's feelings for Katherine for granted. Like its a given that Damon would want Kat dead. She's so sure that Damon is over her. The same with the rest of the fandom. Everyone sees Damon/Katherine as some sort of non-factor.

Btw, I found this on tumblr!

be strong & carry on.
Exactly! No matter what you're done to him, how you hurt him, if he cares about you then he has your back when you need it. Like how, when Damon confronted Klaus at the house and ruined his plans for the sacrifice, he didn't give up Kat. He told Klaus it was all him. Or when he rushed to her rescue when Luka was about to kill her. Or even how he asked Stefan if he thought Kat was alright or not, and Damon looked worried about her.

I also agree about Kalijah! I never really got why dude got so butthurt because Kat didn't tell him she killed someone. What did that matter? She got the cure like she planned, and it's not like Elijah never killed someone who didn't deserve it before. I think Damon is the only one who truly gets and knows Katherine.