View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:59 AM
moyrani
Total Fan

Hi Brit! Fancy seeing you here.

Susanne, I love your #HugShelnard wish. I need to see Sheldon running to L's arms in slo-mo when he comes back.

My speculation based on what we've heard so far is that Penny will be missing Leonard all along but busy catering to Sheldon's whimsy. Sheldon will be in denial probably until the end of the premiere. There might be some weeping over L's absence from both S/P at the end, thus the bonding, but there's little comedy in having them both moaning and depressed throughout so I bet they will be bickering and annoying each other per usual. I'm guessing that they will probably try to Skype L to whine about one another and he'll be like, "whatever, I'm busy having fun here, solve it on your own".

Meanwhile, Bernie and specially Amy will be glad to get away from all the 'drama' they've been exposed to all summer. I wonder what Howie and Raj will be doing in the meantime? Working on Raj's newly found talking-to-woman skills perhaps?

Everything sounds fun if you ask me. They better show before the episode 2 taping!

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon