View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 05:50 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I'll try to help out here, Jas. Doesn't FF understand that ComicCon was a factor in a lot of boards post counts dropping? They really should take that into consideration.
Maybe post counts dropped during ComicCon, and we may take that into consideration when we do the post counts for July, but the fact remains that there is no excuse for a board going without a post for more than 72 hours here. We have clear rules and guidelines concerning this. I'd also like to add that both moderators of this board posted on other boards here during those 72 Hours, so if they could post on other boards, why couldn't they post here? This argument is pointless anyway because this board already met the 105 post count to remain here, and I'm sure it will have a good post count for the week by the time I do the official count on Friday, but the fact remains that people need to post on the boards here at least once a day or not let the boards go without a post for more than 48 hours. If a board goes without a post for more than 48 Hours, that's a sign that maybe people aren't interested in posting on that board anymore. The moderators shouldn't be the only ones posting on a board, and when they go away, there should be enough posters to continue posting on the board even if they're not there. It's as simple as that, and I don't think we're being unreasonable asking that.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy